Music that i enjoy

Hello everyone, today i’m gonna talk to you about the music that i like.

Music is something that’s been with me since I was very little, I used to listen to music from the 80’s with my dad, so part of my music taste it’s influenced by this. On the other hand, I play the guitar since i was in 8th grade, and it’s a hobby that relax me.

I don’t listen to a specific genre, lately I like to listen to different playlist and discover new music, but if I had to choose my favorite genre, I would say that is indie music and alternative music.

My favorites bands are Artic Monkeys, Car seat headrest, Radiohead, E.C.S.D.L.Q.H.P, El mató a un policia motorizado, etc. But The one that I like the most is The 1975. On march of 2019 I won tickets to Lollapalooza, and that year they were on the list of bands that were going to come. So on April 1st I got to see them live, and that was one of the best moments in my life.

Ps: Last week I discover a website where they can create you a playlist based on the music you’ve been listening lately, and it’s been really useful for me, so if you want, give it a try ;) Skiley.net

Comentarios


  1. How wonderful that you won tickets to Lollapalooza!
    and thanks for the good tip

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Future job

Place i'd like to travel to