Future job

Hello everyone, in today’s post I’m going to talk to you about my future job and what I would like to do. Right now I’m in my third semester of architecture and so far I really like this career and I’m happy with my decision. I considered this career when I was in eight grade I believe, and since then I wanted to study architecture.

I’m not quite sure of what area of this career I would like to do, but there are some subjects that have interested me a lot related to urban planning and sustainability. I believe that as architects, it’s very important that we care that the constructions that we are planning are sustainable. A non-sustainable building contributes to the loss of natural resources, such as water, and if we do not consider certain aspects of the building, these can lead to a high release of CO2, which would be contributing to global warming, which is a big problem for the whole world.

Once I finish my career, I would like to work on an office where we could design houses or buildings that are sustainable, or maybe work on a municipality to help on the sustainability of the city.

If I were asked about my strengths I would say that once I’m really focused in a project I’m very productive, I’m a fast learner and also sometimes I can be very meticulous. On the other hand, If I’m asked about my weaknesses, I would say that sometimes I’m a bit irresponsible, I can work with other people but sometimes I like to work alone, because I feel like I can do it right, and also I can be very shy.

That's all i have to say, bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Music that i enjoy

Place i'd like to travel to